Friday, May 28, 2010

Mini Splurge

Today, I decided to travel to the heart of downtown Toronto and visit my 3 favourite stores! 

I got these cute fishie measuring cups at Anthropologie as they were on sale. As much as I love this store, I am an unemployed student. It's so hard going in there and not being able to buy the stuff I love so much. 


At Urban Outfitters, I didn't find much I liked, so I only got this cute miniature clock. 
It's actually a lot smaller than it looks. It's approx. 4.5 inches in length.
Like most things I buy, it was on sale for only $3!! What a deal!

At forever 21, I bought this adorable floral strapless dress along with a cute floral tank top that defined your waist and the bottom part of it was flowly.
I've been really liking the floral trend. It's all that I've been buying. 
J told me to relax on the floral cause he thought everything I was buying looked like something in my closet already....


After endlessly walking up and down Yonge street, we settled on a japanese place, Toko Sushi. We thought it was just a typical jap restaurant, but when we went in, there was a sushi conveyor belt!! It's so exciting to see those! Basically there's different plates of sushi, and it's on a moving conveyor belt. The food just comes to you!
 

No comments: